Outdoor Pest Control for Eagle, ID
Whether it’s the warm summer days or the crisp fall evenings, relaxing and entertaining in your yard is something to look forward to doing. However, time outside can easily be disrupted and cut short when pests plague your yard. If your yard is overrun with bugs and insects, have the professionals with Aloha Lawn, Tree and Pest eliminate the problem. Our landscaping and yard care include outdoor pest control and extermination services too. If it involves your yard, trust Aloha.
We begin with a full yard inspection to determine the pests that have taken up residence and provide an evaluation of the best route to take to eliminate them. Pests are not only a nuisance, but they can also damage your yard and invade your home. It’s best to have an assessment by a professional, so you are aware of your options in treating the pest infestation. With Aloha Lawn, Tree and Pest, you have a team that enables you to have a healthy, pest-free yard year-round.
Aloha Lawn, Tree and Pest Services
With over four decades in the landscaping industry, our reputation is supported by our exceptional customer satisfaction. Our ability to continually provide top yard care and outdoor pest control services make us the best company around Eagle. Aloha Lawn, Tree, and Pest is an Idaho original and locally owned. Our expertise gives us the added advantage of familiarity with the pests that plague our great state. We are your one source for yard maintenance.
- Wasps, after they have colonized on a property present many issues for homeowners. They build their nests in trees, and in the eaves and sides of homes. Wasps are capable of stinging repeatedly without dying, and that is problematic if anyone in your family has wasp allergies. Minimize the effects of your family being stung, and have Aloha Lawn, Tree and Pest take care of your wasp problem. Wasps must be exterminated, and the nest removed, or they will return and build anew.
- There are countless varieties of ants, and each has its very own irritating penchant for disturbing your life. Aloha serves Eagle with experienced, unobtrusive pest control for each type of ant that lives in Idaho. Our group of professionals operates swiftly to get rid of your ant issue.
- Pavement Ants
- These ants make their homes outdoors close to concrete structures and sidewalks. Famous for their small anthills in yards across Idaho, pavement ants frequently head indoors in search of nourishment. Pests frequently enter your pantry and kitchen looking for vegetables, dairy, and meat. Eliminate the issue before they head indoors and let Aloha exterminate them promptly.
- Odorous House Ants
- In nature, these creatures farm honeydew from aphids. Inside your residence, they seek out sweetened items in your pantry or on your floors. The odorous house ant, which is also known as the stink ant or coconut ant, gives off a bad odor when killed.
- Red Imported Fire Ants
- Identified by their red coloring, the fire ant has moved from South America during the past couple of decades. This type of ant is well-known for its painful sting and persistent bite. Fire ants are happiest in their hills which can become to 2 feet tall. This makes them treacherous for any bare feet or animals in your backyard. Luckily the experts with Aloha Lawn, Tree and Pest is your prime source for full yard care and pest control.
- Carpenter ants
- Damp, softwood from rotted trees generally entices this type of ant. While they perform a critical part in nature to decompose rotting wood, in your yard they damage trees and shrubs. Although they don't munch on as termites do, carpenter ants dig out galleries for their intricate nests. When you find carpenter ants, it is a good idea to reach out to a specialist as these pests tend to reside in satellite and parent colonies.
- Idaho has its fair share of invasive spiders, which are either innocuous or poisonous. Eagle has the Black Widow, the Brown Recluse, and the Hobo spider in abundance. The best way to take care of spider nests and infestations is by having an expert exterminate them. If you have noticed an increase in spider activity in your yard, chances are you have an outbreak. As winter approaches remember that Aloha, Lawn, Tree, and Pest can handle any spider issue before they become a problem. We have the industry know-how for treating your yard for spiders.
- Commonly found in the Eagle, ID areas, earwigs are a natural part of any yard. Earwigs feed on decomposing plants as well as on healthy plants. Colonies can damage foliage and flowers and in no time decimate a vegetable garden. Let Aloha Lawn, Tree and Pest to eradicate your earwig issue.
As you consider your options for outdoor pest control, remember that Aloha Lawn, Tree, and Pest are a full-service yard care and landscaping company. We are a one-source option that keeps your property healthy and looking its best. Our quarterly package plan is an excellent option for year-round servicing.
Outdoor Pest Control
We encourage you to reach out to us at 208-995-2443. Schedule and appointment or have your questions answered. Our outdoor pest control is reliable and affordable with Aloha Lawn, Tree and Pest in Eagle, ID.