Pest Inspection and Control Services in Boise, ID
Spending time in your yard is one of the joys of home-ownership, until you are bothered by bugs. Have your property inspected by the professional pest control team from Aloha Lawn, Tree and Pest and eliminate those infestations. Serving the Boise area, we specialize in yard maintenance, including bug and pest control services. When it comes to yard care and maintenance, the team with Aloha has you covered.
Idaho has its fair-share of outdoor pests that can disrupt your life and damage your yard. Luckily, Aloha Lawn, Tree and Pest is here to help. Our service professionals will inspect your yard for possible infestations, can identify the extent of the problem and advise upon the best method of action to eliminate the problem. We are your one-stop company for outdoor pest control and extermination. We provide quarterly pest control packages that keep your yard free from infestations year-round.
Services we Offer for Pest Control
Aloha Lawn, Tree and Pest has over 40 years in the yard care and landscaping industry. Our reputation is backed by continually delivering unparalleled service. We stand behind each service we provide, with our service guarantee of making sure you, the customer is completely satisfied. We are locally owned and operated, which gives us that edge here in Idaho. We know the lay of the land and can exterminate the pests that plague your yard.
- Colony wasps will construct their nests on the sides of your home or inside trees. Wasps can present several problems for homeowners. Aside from being a general nuisance, they can sting several times without perishing, which is problematic if your family is allergic. Wasp colonies can grow and spread rapidly through a yard. To reduce the risk of you and your family being stung, have Aloha treat the wasps, so they do not return and remove their nests.
- Pavement Ants
- Pavement Ants are most often found on concrete and the sidewalk outside. Infamous for their little anthills on lawns all over Idaho, pavement ants frequently roam indoors looking for something to eat. It is best to have the technicians with Aloha exterminate them before they invade your home.
- Odorous House Ants
- Also called the stink ant or coconut ant, the odorous house got its name from the foul coconut smell it releases when crushed. In nature, these creatures harvest honeydew from aphids. When they enter your food storage, they are enticed by sugary items. Even though they're not actively hazardous, they can make a nest anywhere, making them a tough nuisance to remove by yourself. Trust Aloha Lawn, Tree and Pest to exterminate this ant species before it moves into your home.
- Red Imported Fire Ants
- Originally from South America, fire ants have traveled farther north over the last few decades and are distinguishable by their red coloring. This kind of insect is famous for its painful sting and persistent bite. Fire ants are most comfortable in their hills which can become to two feet tall. This can make them dangerous for bare feet or pets in your backyard. Aloha is your yard care team and can eliminate the fire ants found in Idaho.
- Carpenter ants
- Rotted trees and wet wood are perfect for carpenter ants in the forests and your Boise home. In their natural environment, they play a vital part as a decomposer. As opposed to termites, carpenter ants do not eat wood, but chew through and build intricate homes. These ants are known to move around in parent and satellite colonies, which makes it necessary for an expert to treat the problem.
- If you have noticed an increase in spider activity in your yard, chances are you have an infestation. Spiders are either innocuous or poisonous. Idaho, unfortunately, has its fair share of invasive spiders. The Black Widow, the Brown Recluse, and the Hobo spider are all found in yards throughout the Boise area. The best way to take care of spider nests and infestations is by utilizing the skills of an expert. We have the industry know-how for treating your yard for spider infestations. Spiders quickly move indoors when the temperatures drop. So as winter approaches remember that Aloha, Lawn, Tree, and Pest will treat your spiders before they become a problem.
- Earwigs are commonly found in Boise, and all of Idaho for that matter. Earwigs are a natural part of any yard as they feed on decomposing plants. The also feed on healthy plants and colonies can decimate crops, foliage and flowers in no time. Don’t let your garden go untreated or unchecked, call Aloha Lawn, Tree and Pest to eradicate your earwig issue.
Contact Aloha for your Outdoor Pest Control needs
With such a history and background, we invite you to reach out to us today at 208-995-2443. You can schedule and appointment, or have your questions answered. Pest control is affordable and readily available when you rely on the team with Aloha Lawn, Tree and Pest in Boise, ID.